Articles by Others
This page contains links to articles on the subject of the hardware/firmware interface.
News & Blogs
Where Gary has been mentioned by others.
- What it takes To Be A ‘Good’ Embedded Engineer? Shweta Dhadiwal Baid, Electronics For You, October 2010, Issue Vol. 42 No. 10.
- 7 principles for bridging hardware and firmware divide: Gary Stringham. Blog, Pradeep’s Point!, Pradeep Chakraborty, July 23, 2010.
- Videos from DAC, E3 and Arecibo. Blog, JB’s Circuit, John Blyler, July 2, 2010.
- Ten Things You Want to be Sure to put into Your SOC. EDN Blog, Steve Leibson, February 23, 2010.
- Trading Register Read-Modify-Write for Write. Blog, Register Bits, Jeremy Ralph, December 21, 2009.
- Level-triggered vs. Edge-triggered Interrupts. Blog, Register Bits, Jeremy Ralph, February 15, 2009.
- Functionality without an interface doesn’t exist. Blog, Clever Thoughts, Ross Dickson, December 5, 2008.
- Gary Stringham on Hardware Interface Design vs Virtual Platforms. Blog, Observations from Uppsala, Jakob Engblom, November 29, 2008.
- Have you subscribed The Embedded Bridge Newsletter Yet?. Blog, Aerospace (DO-178B) Software, Amitabh Mukherjee, November 27, 2008.
- Gary Stringham & Associates Promotes Collaborative Engineering. Article, Innovation News, Idaho Office of Science & Technology, May, 2008.
- Control register templates speed address maps, Product News, EE Times, May 10, 2007.